Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine finish, exchange rec'd and more

HI all! I have a couple small finishes to show. One is Bee Mine by Barbara Ana, it is a freebie that can be found on www.cyberstitchers.com. this was a quick one night stitch. Behind the finish is the fabric i picked for the backing of it, once i decide how to finish it. I also stitched today this cute little pumpkin BOO! this is also a free design from The Stitcherhood and can be found here www.thestitcherhood.com I stitched this one on a piece of Rust colored linen but the picture doesn't do it justice at all




I was in the Lizzie Kate exchange on the HOE board and my exchange arrived today. It is the cutest little needlebook that Pam stitched for me. I LOVE it! Along with it, Pam sent along LK's Wear a Smile pattern signed by Linda of LK, The Workbaskets frog, swan house chart from my wish list and a chocolate bar that just didn't make it to the picture, but man was it yummy!!!! I had to stick it in the fridge for a bit since it was 80 out today, it was a little melted but not bad at all until my nephew squeezed it. LOL Thank you sooo much Pam!!!




Also i heard that Amy rec'd her mattress pincushion from the MAW board that i stitched for her. It is the JBW bunny and i stitched it over 1 using red Vicki Clayton silks, Amy's favorite, bunnies and red.



I have a couple exchanges that haven't arrived at their new homes yet so will have to wait for those pics for another time.

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

I think the fabric you chose for Bee Mine is just perfect. How will you finish your two finishes?
The needlebook your received in the LK exchange is lovely.
What a wonderful pincushion you stitched for Amy, such a cute bunny. A mattress pincushion is one of the finishes I have never tried so far. But as everyones says that it's not difficult I should try it this year.

Jen said...

Very cute finishes. I love the needlebook.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Your stitching looks wonderful.
I think your exchange items that you got are so cute.
Love the pincushion you did for Amy...

Carolyn NC said...

Bee Mine is darling - love the fabric, too. Great stitching on all - love the mattress pincushion for Amy. And what a nice exchange you received!

Shelleen said...

cute finishes and exchanges

Cindy F. said...

Your freebies are too cute! You did a great job on your mattress pincushion too:)
Pretty needlebook you received!

Pam said...

I'm so glad you liked the needlebook. I love LK designs and knew this was perfect for a fellow stitcher.
I love the pincushion you stitched it's so dainty.

Candi said...

hehe.. maybe if you buy the paint he will get the hint. I know how you feel about your off white paint. Its like how I felt about my bright white paint. :) Love the new finishes. Especially the valentines one it is so cute.

Ruth said...

Heavens you've been busy. Love all the stitching..... of course I always do! :)

Carolyn said...

Great stitching and exchanges! I am TOTALLY in love with the mattress pincushion that you stitched. I love red, and your stitching and finishing is awesome! Great job!