Monday, August 17, 2009

Ornament exchange and a finish

Hi! Some friends and I are in a year long ornament exchange, the HOHOHO ornament exchange. My months have past but we have kinda gotten behind a bit. I rec'd my ornament from Michele today and it is gorgeous! Look at this great package she sent along with her ornament!



I also have Shelleen's ornament on it's way to her, late but it is finally on its way and i really hope she likes it. Can't show a pic of it yet though. I have to stitch this one a couple more times, once for my LNS's breast cancer silent auction in November and once for myself as well.

I do have a "finish" of another ornament. THis is one for the BC silent auction at my LNS. This was stitched by a lady named Sue who lost her battle to BC. She has stitched many ornaments over teh years for the auction and had a few of them already stitched up and her husband donated them to the shop. They were looking for volunteers to finish them up and i took a couple to finish. I am very honored to finish this for Sue's Legacy. The fabric the ornament is laying on is the backing fabric.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

You've received a very nice ornament in this exchnage. Enjoy all the goodies that were added.
Such a great thing to finish this lady's ornaments as a tribute to her.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely exchange and how nice to have this lady's ornies finished.

Unknown said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting,
congratulations :-).
Thank you SO MUCH for this post. I loved it.
--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security

Tammy said...

What a great thing to do! Great finishes-so cute.