Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse Update 1/9/12

Just a quick post to share my little progress on my wip's.

First up is Beneath the Sunlit Sky - I am loving this one and am going to go sit down and pick it back up for a little while before heading to bed.


And I also started on January cottage by country cottage as my winter stitch instead of Percy the Penguin.


I have quite a bit of finishing to do for others so need to get that going as well, so stitching will be a little bit on the back burner for a couple days.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

great progress - I love the first project

Lesleyanne said...

Both projects look great.

robindefender said...

That Sunlit Sky project looks really pretty! Can't wait to see more progress.

My Life In Stitches said...

I love a lady with a plan. Keep motivated, I love your projects. Darlene

Hazel said...

Both are looking great. X

Faye said...

Moving right along! Love all your wips..... I KNOW you are going to the ATTIC retreat....I hope you are! Tell Paulette and Tanya hello for me.. Take care of yourself and have a great day! Faye

Chris said...

Your projects are looking great!

Catherine said...

Great stitches!

Ziggyeor said...

Good job. I hope you keep moving along too.

Fiona said...

Sunlit Sky looks great. I'm am still resisting the January cottage, but I may have to give in.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Such lovely progress - those BBD are SO addictive, aren't they? Love seeing your finishes, too...

Pat said...

I love Beneatth The Sunllit Sky. I have mine finished and now hang on the wall. I love it too. It was fun to stitch.

Ruth said...

Ooooo --- Now you have me itching to stitch something new. That's just evil. Bad Karen. Bad Karen.

Enjoy all that stitching -- I'm figuring you'll have all the Challenge pieces done by March anyway.