Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wipocalypse July 2012

Well here we are the last day of the month, again. LOL I have a couple little things to share. First here is Frank n Boo Photobooth by Bent Creek. I pulled him out of my wip basket to get moving on, it shouldn't take me long if i just sit down and stitch him, right? LOL and being in the Halloween mood, I also started working on Halloweenies by Plum Street Samplers.

Also, I started and finished Land that i love by BOAF this month, it was a fun quick stitch. I also couldn't wait to stitch up the cute design Jester Jack that was in the JCS Halloween book that just came out the beginning of the month. So i stitched him twice. LOL And i stitched it on aida that i found buried in my stash. Now I don't stitch on aida at all, but this halloween color was perfect for it and so so soft to work on, i have enough to stitch a couple more and probably will. I am thinking of giving a couple of them eyelashes to make them girls too so I can have couples. :)

So Christmas ornaments decided to call my name while watching the Olympics and I am almost finished with Merrily on High by LHN. I did pick a "new" design to work on during the Olympics and that was The Weathervane by LHN. I am stitching this on 40ct Sand Dune using the CC in the chartpacks. So far loving it, but haven't gotten very far due to the ornament calling my name.


robindefender said...

Everything looks great!

Natasha said...

You have been busy. Love Jeester Jack... love his big grin :) Your blog header photo is very sweet. Have a wonderful wednesday!!

Melanie said...

Everything look great!! You have been a busy busy girl!!! :)