Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a new year!

Let's see if the pic of my finished Miss Mary Mack by La D Da works. I stitched it on 32ct Pink Glow from silkweavers.


Happy New Year everyone! Well, it's 2008 already, time sure flies. I have many new finishes from 2007 but just haven't gotten them all posted to the computer yet. I managed to finish up 3 or 4 UFO's in December. WOOHOO!!! Caitie, my 16yr old, finished up 3 quilt squares for Cole's quilts, pluto for herself and working on her big Mickey Mouse piece every chance she gets.

This was the first New Year's Eve in a long time that Doug and I didn't go over to friend's or have them over, everyone was sick. :( So Doug and I went to Red Lobster for dinner then home for the night. He was going out really early on the 1st Javalina hunting so he called it an early night. He did get his Javalina first thing in the morning (all 3 guys did), very successful hunt. The boys turn at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Happy New Year gf :) love Mary Mack! congrats on the finish! I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you and your family!

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

I'm so glad I got to see your Mary Mack on pink!! I knew she was going to be fabulous and she is! She's just darling!!