Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Exchanges rec'd & sent

I have a few more pics of exchanges i have rec'd and sent.

first, here are the squares i rec'd from Cyndi H. for the fair & square Thanksgiving Round (she's fast). These are great squares, not sure how to finish them yet though, will have to think about it.



Also, here is the needleroll exchange that i rec'd from Lillie in Malaysia from the HOE board. This is a beautiful needleroll she made for me and in my favorite color, purple. She also sent along some goodies for me.



Here is the needleroll that i stitched for Caroline for the HOE needleroll exchange. THis was a fun quick stitch and glad to hear she likes it.



I just also rec'd my PS exchange from Brigitte in Germany from the HOE exchange. Brigitte stitched a squirrel design from PS and has sewn it into an acorn pillow. It is amazing, what talent!!! and as you can see, she also sent along some goodies, there was a chocolate bar in there too but it didn't make it to the picture. LOL



And, lastly, here are my fair & square round #9 squares i stitched for LYnda A. I stitched Quaker Time freebie from Gencat using Autumn thread from Carrie's Creations. I really need to stitch this design for myself, this is the second time i have stitched it and really like it.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Wow you ladies are so talented.

I hope when things settle down here at home that I am able to join in the fun.

staci said...

Wonderful exchanges! The PS acorn finish is absolutely perfect!!!

Unknown said...

What wonderful pieces. a treasure for sure.