Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Well, Michele got me. LOL So here goes:

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.


1. I lived in Kauai when i was 19 for about 6-7 months with a boyfriend. Came home to Arizona after finding out that he was actually "still" married but separated (he showed me divorce papers and all). OY! That was a "life lesson" but i got to see the island of Kauai but no other islands.

2. Hubby and I share the same birthday and year, which i am 8 hours older.

3. I have 4 teenagers, 3 still living at home and am now going through the "potty training" stages again with my 2yr old niece. Thought i was over that part of my life. LOL

4. I LOVE waffle ice cream sandwiches. toast the waffles and add chocolate ice cream in the middle. YUMMY!!

5. I bowl and am pretty good most of the time. LOL (this is the only sport i am actually really good at). and when i have a really really good night of bowling i call my daddy to tell him still. LOL

6. I am now the shortest one in our household. the boys have sprouted to 6ft and 5'9 and caitie has me by 1/4 inch. LOL

well, i am not going to tag anyone since this is hitting all the blogs about now. but if you want to play along, please do so.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Great info... I love getting to know people better. lol