Friday, November 28, 2008

Ornament stitching

I have been working on ornaments for friends of ours for our annual christmas party coming up. I have a few done, stitching only. But am making progress. I thought i would share a couple pics with you all.

There is a snowman "snow dude" by Amy Bruecken, that was alot of fun to stitch and finish. I am stitching another one for us. Then there are a couple Lizzie Kate's from previous years JCS ornament issues. And the Norweigan Reindeer from this year's JCS ornie issue (he will be stitched a couple more times as well and I love the fabric for it for the backing). Then there is the Pineapple ornament that i just finished up and donated to my LNS for their annual Breast Cancer Silent Auction that was held last weekend. I also donated the Poinsetta one i stitched in teh below post as well.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW- beautiful ornies! Great job!

Lelia said...

Wonderful ornaments!!!

Sharon said...

The ornaments are beautful!