Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Schoolgirl Lessons is finished

Hi all! I started LHN's Schoolgirl Lessons last week on Thursday night and finished it up last night (Tuesday). It was a very quick stitch and very fun to stitch. I used Belle Soie in Mer Bleu (1 full skein) and stitched it on 32ct Lakeside Linens V. Lentil.



Also, here is the start of my Quaker Moments by Debbie Draper Designs that i started tonight. I am stitching this one on 32ct Sand evenweave from Silkweavers using NPI silks in Crimson Tide Range #759 lot 4. Hopefully this will be another quick stitch for me. I also need to finish up an exchange by this weekend.



It was a warm day here in AZ so I took the kids to a spring training game this afternoon. Caitie, Dustin and I had a great time and us girls of course got a little sunburned even with the sunblock on. It should be tan by tomorrow though. They also had the Budweiser Clydesdales there which was pretty cool, have never seen them in person. They are absolutely beautiful and huge horses. That dalmation is quite the photogenic dog, he watched for the different cameras and would walk around and pose. LOL That is Caitie and I in the pic, Dustin took it and we weren't sure if he did, we were looking right into the sun. LOL



3 comments:

Michele said...

you brat! I started mine before you and I'm still not done! lol .. looks great gf! love the blue :)

looks like you guys had a great time at spring training .. I would love to see those horses in person!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

My Dad lived in St. Louis for a number of years and we'd go to Anheiser-Busch Grant's Farm they own it and have their stables and breeding program there. The clydesdales ar so lovely aren't they?!
LOVE, love, LOVE your schoolgirl lessons finish...I'd do mine in blue too if I started it yet, that is ;)

~Julie~ said...

*Wow* I reallllly like that Schoolgirl Lessons and I think I just might have to order it now. Karen----you are hereby found GUILTY of enabling! LOL

Seriously though--you did an absolutely superb job on that piece..the variation in color is great..good color!

~Julie~